- Addicted-continuously looks for and adds self-destructive choices.
- Binges-makes occasional destructive lifestyle decisions-is in denial.
- Unconscious-doesn’t know a healthy choice from an unhealthy one.
- Tolerates poor health – “maybe it will go away” – “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” treatment only when they have a problem.
- Open- to the prevention of future health problems.
- Proactive- makes an effort to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Consciously works at being healthy-makes healthy choices.
- Looking for and adding constructive, healthy lifestyle changes.
- Continuously looking for and adding constructive, healthy lifestyle changes.
What Happens If You Raise Your Health Priority?
If you raise the level of priority that you place on your health, as long as the health problems associated with having lived at the lower priority are not permanent, they should improve.
What Happens If You Live At a Higher Level of Priority?
If you continue to live at that higher level for a reasonable length of time, you get healthier. Even after the symptoms associated with the former health condition go away, you will likely prevent the prior health problem from returning.
What Happens If The Higher Level of Priority Becomes a Lifestyle?
If you made the higher level of priority your lifestyle, you could expect that your health would improve. In fact, it would cause your health to increase to that of the higher priority. In time, you would be able to maintain that higher level of health and wellness easily.
How Will This Effect Me Over My Lifetime?
If your goal were to improve your health over your lifetime, you would have to continue to raise the priority you place on your health and adopt that healthier lifestyle.
The Ultimate Question About Your Health
The ultimate question is, “on a scale of 1-10, how important is your and your family’s health?” The answer is always “10.” As a “10,” you and your family would be continuously looking for and adding constructive, healthy lifestyle changes, which minimally would include making sure your family has their nervous system checked to achieve their best possible health.
How Can We Help?
Every day at our Littleton chiropractic clinic, we help families not only get healthy but stay healthy for a lifetime. If that is your priority for you and your family, let us help you achieve your health goals.
Contact our wellness center at 303-794-1737 and start on that path towards health and wellness today!
With over 20 years in the field, Dr. Dody is a seasoned chiropractor specializing in Functional Nutrition, Neurofeedback, and the Koren Specific Technique (KST). His unique ‘whole person approach’ identifies the root causes of health issues, offering patients not just relief but lasting wellness. Recognized for his expertise, Dr. Dody’s treatments often yield dramatic improvements from the very first visit.